Beautiful and natural-looking eyebrows are admired by every woman in this world. We, here, have come up with this useful guide on how to get thick eyebrows at home in a week.
Tip 1 : Castor oil
- Before going to sleep, massage your eyebrows with castor oil to thicken them.
- Massage them clockwise and anticlockwise consistently for 3-4 minutes each day.
- With this massage, the existing hair on the brow looks darker as well as softer.
- You can also use coconut oil or almond oil instead.
Tip 2 : Aloe Vera gel
- Massage your eyebrows with Aloe Vera, clockwise and anticlockwise consistently for 3-4 minutes each day before going to sleep.
- Aloe Vera gel is great when used regularly.
Tip 3 : Fenugreek seeds
- Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for 4-5 hours and make a paste.
- Apply on brows at bedtime.
- Wash off in the morning.
- You can also mix almond oil to this paste.
Tip 4 : Onion Juice
Fresh onion juice may be a bit pungent and smelly but it can help with the growth of eyebrows.
Tip 5 : Egg Yolk
Apply egg yolk with cotton balls on your eyebrows. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off.